We aim to always provide the highest standard of patient and client care and hope that our service does not give you cause for complaints. However, if you do wish to complain, please contact a member of our reception staff in the first instance. Our client care manager will assist with any issues that remain unresolved and where appropriate they will escalate the matter to the Director. If you wish to put your complaint in writing then you can either send it to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post it to our centre’s address for the attention of the client care manager.
What information do you need?
When making a complaint or feedback, please provide the following information:
- Your name, address and preferred, convenient contact telephone and email.
- The name of your pet.
- The date on which you last attended the clinic.
- A brief description of your concerns.
- A summary of what in your opinion we can do to best deal with your concerns.
If you have any general comments, please:
- Email the practice email address email@example.com
- Alternatively write to the Practice either via post or using Contact button.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.